Google Translate

Friday, January 18, 2008

Yuhui's Blogger - 2007 in review

All right, I'm going to reveal some secrets and insights into my blog. This will probably be most useful to PR folks (hi, Text 100 and Nokia!). How did my blog fare during 2007? How did people discover it? What were the hot topics? And what was the RSS feed good for?


Link to presentation

Why did I do this? Call it the curse of my job. I need to know! Also, I hope it'll stimulate other casual bloggers to see what strengths their blogs have that their readers value most.

--

4 comments:

suan said...

hey yuhui!

thanks for stopping by. just wanted to tell you i love your slide presentation on this particular entry!

online marketing seems to be THE WAY to go right now.

would u mind if i linked you on my blog?

Yuhui said...

Hey suan, glad I could be of help. Ya, go ahead and link up!

TOR Hershman said...

You have a most interesting blog.

Yuhui said...

Thanks, TOR!

Post a Comment