Google Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Try For Free?

Hehe, I haven't blogged in two weeks, and the first thing I write in my "come back" post is about a Try For Free promotion from Nokia. They're really pushing their services business. This time, it's for games on mobile phones.

Here's the funny thing: I don't own a Nokia phone. Never have. I am strictly a Sony Ericsson user. Samsung's UI looks too manga-ish, Motorola phones always seemed to lack that one thing that would make them perfect, and I've never considered LG phones. As for Nokia, the phones that fit my wants (note: not "needs"!) somehow never made me feel like I want to own them.

It's like Apple and Sony computers. Sony Vaios are really cool to look at and, features-wise, are on par with Apple's offerings, but somehow, I could never bring myself to get one.

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't keep up with what's going on with Sony and Nokia. Who knows, maybe I will find a Nokia phone and Sony Vaio that scream at me to claim ownership on.

In the meantime, if anyone has a Nokia phone, why not Try For Free? There should be no harm, right?

--

No comments:

Post a Comment