Google Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Convergence at Botak Jones Toa Payoh

A few of us met for dinner this evening at Botak Jones Toa Payoh. It was my first time there, let alone at any Botak Jones outlet, and it was surprisingly only about a five-minute walk from the Braddell MRT station.

I ordered a Double Botak Burger, which turned out to be a bad choice. There was nothing wrong with the meal per se, in fact, it was quite yummylicious. The problem was that looks were deceiving. In spite of the apparent small size of each of the two patties, it was practically impossible to finish them plus the bus plus the coleslaw plus the fries.

On the other hand, it was a good kind of full feeling in the stomach. The kind that made me just wanna sleep off the digestion period. (I did doze off on the way home.)

The main purpose of the gathering was a celebration-cum-sending off of one of the gang. He landed a job at a company that was hailed as the best place to work in the U.S. Good for him!

Why did I use the word "convergence"? Because that's what was used in the email to organise this gathering, ha.

--

2 comments:

motd said...

I ordered the "You Must Be Crazy" Burger from Botak Jones at Toa Payoh.

Wrong choice as well. Had a hard time finishing it! It's really you must be crazy to order the 3 meat patty burger.

I didn't have time to upload the photos of the burger yet. Maybe I should do that later on..

Yuhui said...

motd: Well, it's either you're crazy or really hungry!

Post a Comment