Google Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nokia swag - card reader

Nokia card reader

Nokia card reader
Hehe, my first swag!

I opened the silver-coloured box and took out a slim, metallic object. "What's this?" I asked.

My colleague replied, "It's a card reader."

When he said that, the first thought that came to my mind was of a name card reader. So, while turning the object over and around, I responded without thinking, "What do I need a card reader for?"

My colleague was kind enough not to laugh at me. "It's for reading your memory cards."

Even before he had said it, I knew what kind of card reader it was. And here I was looking for a slot to slide name cards in! What a forehead-slapping moment!

But then, my question was valid. I hardly use memory cards nowadays. When transferring files, I use a thumb drive (free from my company). And my primary camera is now Keta i, my camera phone, which I use Bluetooth for transferring photos.

So indeed, what do I need a card reader for??

This swag was made possible by Nokia. It came with two albums by Greyskull, a Texan rock band, and Pete Teo, a Malaysian folk singer. I suppose this package is a reward for our pulling off its "Nseries Presents" campaign successfully (which was the reason for the party I didn't attend).

--

No comments:

Post a Comment