Google Translate

Friday, January 26, 2007

Lunch by Citibank

Dear Citibank,

Even though I didn't sign up for your savings account which offers 0.685% per annum (or 2% if I save an minimum balance that increases each month) nor any of your credit cards, I'd like to thank you for providing lunch today at the office.

I really enjoyed the nasi lemak from Fong Seng, with the fried chicken and egg. Too bad there were no cucumbers or fish. But the rice was good, so all's forgiven.

To be fair, I gave your savings account offer some thought, but finally decided that I should stick to my present account and put the loose change in investments, which can earn more than 2% per annum on average.

And as for your credit cards, well, my hands are tied by the law, which states a minimum income that cardholders must earn, so there was nothing I could do about it.

So thanks again for lunch. I'm sure the cost will be recouped quickly and easily, even without my business.

Regards,
Yuhui

--

No comments:

Post a Comment