Google Translate

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where am I?

Just in case anyone has been wondering why I haven't written in a while, it's because my life has changed quite a lot, especially after switching jobs. I've been kept busy at the office so much that by the time I reach home, my brain is tired and wants to do something passive, like read.

So I've been reading a lot. News, blogs, email, following links to interesting things. Like blogging, reading takes up a lot of time. And before I know it, the time between 9pm and 11pm flies by so fast, I don't even realise it. Yes, I only have about two to three hours a day to myself, and that's when I'm not watching TV.

Watching TV has been another of my passive activities. Current shows I follow are:
Sunday: Everwood, Joan of Arcadia, Veronica Mars
Monday: Grey's Anatomy (but I'm giving it up after the second season ends, the story winds every which way that I feel disconnected)
Tuesday: The O.C. (will keep watching at least until Marissa dies... oops)
Wednesday: E.R. (if I bother to stay up till 12:30am)
Thursday: Commander in Chief
Friday: Smallville, Ghost Whisperer
Saturday: Teen Titans, The Batman, Star Trek: Enterprise

Yup, that's a boatload of TV, all thanks to the scheduling gods at MediaCorp.

And now, I have a video project on the table. Hopefully, I can get that done by the end of the month. There are a few other projects that I could be involved in as well, which I'm not willing to share right now. And that's not counting my volunteer work at ECO Singapore.

And then there's that short film contest by Canon, which ends in October. Just when I get a good idea...

In short, those are the "standard excuses" for why my blogging frequency has gone down. There are lots of things that I wanted to write, but by the time I had time, inspiration and energy to write, the moment had passed. Anyway, I'll see how it goes.

--

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment