Google Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Miss Singapore Universe and her gown

Headshot
I've made my thought clear about the evening gown worn by Miss Singapore Universe, Carol Cheong, for the pageant.

The Sunday Times had a short blurb that gave her response:
"Quite a few people came up to me and told me that my evening gown was stunning and different. they said I stood out from the rest of the girls... (Singaporeans are) way too conservative (who) want to see conventional evening wear."
Well, fashion is selective, that's all I can say. It's like when I watch fashion shows and I wonder, "Who in their right mind will wear that?" And then it's exactly those designs that win awards everywhere. Thinking about such things just messes with my head.

For me conventional fashion is good, like the proposed gown for Miss Singapore International.

--

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment