Google Translate

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Welcome, Digital Life readers

To all readers of Digital Life (the Straits Times supplement):

You probably came here because you read about my entry in this week's Digital Times coverage of the blogosphere, particularly, blog entries about Singapore Idol.

Welcome to my humble blog.

The actual blog entry featured in DL is four entries down. But to get a better idea of who I am (instead of what seems like a closet fan of DJ Daniel Ong), feel free to peruse the rest of my blog.

Cheers!

--

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Chin said...

eh no welcome for friends who actually read your blog but did not come from digital times! I am always a few days late in reading digital times. you were in it? woohoo.

Yuhui said...

I welcome you before mah! After Bloggers.SG.

Post a Comment