Google Translate

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Top 10 songs

Sassyjan wrote about songs that define her mood. She quotes:
music is an ambiguous translation of one's psychological behaviour.
(BTW Sassyjan: you removed me from your link list! WTF???)

Here's my list of songs.

Disclaimer: Unlike her, I'm listing only songs that I own legally, i.e. I bought the CD that contains those tracks, or I bought the tracks from iTunes Music Store (yes, because I still have an American credit card, bwahaha!). And I don't link to any files. RIAS, IPOS, Big Brother -- stay away!

TOP 10 Most Played (Digitally Purchased) Songs on my iTunes
  1. t.A.T.u. - "All the Things She Said"
  2. Liz Phair - "Why Can't I?"
  3. David Foster - "Love Theme From 'St. Elmo's Fire'"
  4. Jann Arden - "Insensitive"
  5. Sixpence None the Richer - "Don't Dream It's Over"
  6. Yanni - "Aria"
  7. Bee Gees - "Alone"
  8. Chantal Kreviazuk - "In This Life"
  9. Dixie Chicks - "Landslide"
  10. REO Speedwagon - "Keep On Loving You"
TOP 5 Most Played CD Albums
  1. Britney Spears - "...Baby One More Time" (okay, I admit it!)
  2. Various Artistes - "Favourites" (1980s and 1990s slow rock)
  3. Corrinne May - "Fly Away"
  4. Corrinne May - "Safe in a Crazy World"
  5. Various Artistes - "The Players" (modern instrumental)
What's my psychological behaviour?

--

Technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

kachuaz said...

i like Same Side Of The Moon by Corrinne May alot

sassyjan said...

oeiiiii....

u tok very cheem stuff one lor!!
alot political tings.... u see i blur blur one.. how will understand oneee.

and hor. u hinting for RIAS, IPOS to come my way isit? luckily my link valid 7 days only. if not they read u liao den come and sue me howwwwww!!!

*throw table throw chair*

write about me... den i link u again okie?
must say i pretty. whahahahaha

Yuhui said...

I tok cheem meh? Boh leh. I tok movie, tok Apple, tok durian... Where got political tings one?

aiyah, i small fry, not big fry like u, rias and ipos wun read one lah. read also neber mind. 7 days pass very fast one, dun scared!

write about u, har? this post can?

Post a Comment