Google Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2005

New friends from Bloggers.SG

I've just returned from the Bloggers.SG conference. I'll blog more about it later, because I really should be going to bed... now!

But first, a shout-out to the following bloggers whom I befriended:
  1. Angela
  2. Yanying
  3. Jeff Yen
  4. Yew Jin
  5. Stephanie aka Princess Hyper^ger
  6. Chin
  7. Tracy aka mercuranium
  8. Terence aka dr3am
(Those without blog links practise separation of church-and-state reality-and-blogosphore.)

Congrats, guys, you made it to My Bloglines.

Oh, and of course a shout-out to and her friend whose blog URL I cannot recall right now.

We shouldn't wait for another bloggers conference to meet again. Hideout on Thursday, anyone?

--

Technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

mercuranium said...

ehm... tracy here~ terence and i, we're just friends. its me at the said url, but he's actually at www.metrosexualme.blogspot.com.. haha

Yuhui said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Post a Comment