Google Translate

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Say hello to iMac G5 (rev. B)

Presenting the new iMac G5.

iMac G5

Finally, the stars are in alignment.
  • I've been waiting for an affordable G5 (PowerMacs are always out of my budget, after factoring the monitor).
  • I skipped an OS upgrade to wait more than a year for Mac OS X "Tiger".
  • My piggy bank has enough money to spend on a new computer. (My PowerBook is five years old and showing its age!)
  • I've always wondered if an unsuspecting neighbour had left his/her wireless network publicly available accidentally...
The only gripe I have about it is that it's still bundled with AppleWorks, and not the spiffy iWork '05. WTF???

Once I have this Mac in my hands, there'll be four computers in my house. Now I shouldn't gasp in surprise the next time someone says that his/her family has one computer per person.

--

Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment