Google Translate

Monday, April 25, 2005

Where I lived in the U.S.

Thanks to Google Maps, I can now have a satellite view of the places I called home during my five years in the U.S.
  • 615 West Johnson Street (September 1998 - May 2000)
    (inaccurate - it's the building just to the southwest of Google's marker, not the road itself)
  • 110 South Brooks Street (May 2000 - August 2001)
    (inaccurate - this is Meriter Hospital (I think), the correct building is across the road on the west and slightly to the south of Google's marker)
  • 305 North Frances Street (September 2001 - July 2003)
    (more accurately, it's the building just to the north of Google's marker, not the roadside itself)
Now if only I can remember the exact apartment numbers...

--


Technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

NARDAC said...

And you can thank me for the link. Your sister got it off of me.

Post a Comment