Google Translate

Friday, March 18, 2005

Short film, anyone?

Okay, I've been inspired to do a short film, because of the Panasonic-MDA Digital Film Fiesta competition. The deadline is four months away, July 25. Top prize includes a 17" iMac and an iPod photo. You tell me, who dowan??? And if I don't win even the 3rd prize ($1,000 Panasonic voucher), well, at least I gain some experience.

A few stories have been brewing in my mind, but for the sake of time, resources, and lack of any prior experience, I think I'll do the simplest story I've come up with, which is a reporter interviewing a subject. If all goes well, all it requires are:
  • two actresses, late 20s to early 30s
  • a grand apartment with large hall, sofa set, coffee table
  • teapot and two cups
  • microphones, lights (key, back, fill) (I already have the camera)
  • one-day shoot (!)
Heck, I'd film it in my house, except that I think the furniture is too "cheena".

So, anyone interested in making a short film?

--

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment