Google Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Miss Singapore Universe 2005

Let me do something reeeeeally shallow: rate this year's batch of Miss Singapore Universe wanna-bes. A few notes:
  1. I am not going to give a general judgement like "they all suck" (even if it's true). Oh no, these girls are willing to let themselves be paraded in public and submitted to much mockery and scorn. No, no, no, they've invested so much effort that I shouldn't discount them just like that.
  2. I will judge based solely on looks... because, face it, that's all the judges care. "World peace?" *pfft*
On with the show.

Natasha Riard
Natasha Riard
Age: 20
Height: 1.78m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Long face, big head

Rating: 15/18
Jacqueline Ong
Jacqueline Ong
Age: 22
Height: 1.71m
Occupation: Graduate
My comments: Small eyes, large nose.

Rating: 18/18
Crystal Kang
Crystal Kang
Age: 20
Height: 1.69m
Occupation: Student
My comments: Bulbous nose, fake smile.

Rating: 4/18
Swyn Teo
Swyn Teo
Age: 19
Height: 1.70m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Big eyes, big head, small body, looks gentle.

Rating: 3/18
Yvonne Lim
Yvonne Lim
Age: 21
Height: 1.68m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Square face.

Rating: 10/18
Arwyn Siah
Arwyn Siah
Age: 23
Height: 1.66m
Occupation: Flight stewardess
My comments: Big cheeks, thick calves.

Rating: 11/18
Linderr Jasni
Linderr Jasni
(Viewers' choice winner)
Age: 18
Height: 1.66m
Occupation: Student
My comments: Puffy cheeks, looks like a small girl. (What is up with her hair designer???)

Rating: 8/18
Jing Mok
Jing Mok
Age: 24
Height: 1.65m
Occupation: Marketer
My comments: Big forehead, looks like a guy.

Rating: 16/18
Jeannie Fong
Jeannie Fong
Age: 19
Height: 1.67m
Occupation: Student
My comments: Eyes far apart.

Rating: 7/18
Lorraine Lai
Lorraine Lai
(Viewers' choice winner)
Age: 19
Height: 1.65m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Looks tall, weak eyes, nice smile, creases around cheeks/mouth.

Rating: 6/18
May Ng
May Ng
Age: 26
Height: 1.66m
Occupation: Banker
My comments: Small eyes.

Rating: 9/18
Ivy Lai Chiew Lian
Ivy Lai Chiew Lian
Age: 24
Height: 1.66m
Occupation: Flight Attendant, Part-time Student
My comments: Small nose, looks old.

Rating: 12/18
Rebecca Lim
Rebecca Lim
(Viewers' choice winner)
Age: 18
Height: 1.66m
Occupation: Student
My comments: Small body, weak smile, pointed jaw.

Rating: 5/18
Blyss Chin
Blyss Chin
Age: 22
Height: 1.67m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Pretty, may appear frail.

Rating: 2/18
Cheryl Tay
Cheryl Tay
Age: 24
Height: 1.70m
Occupation: Veterinarian
My comments: Eyes far apart, low nose, square jaw.

Rating: 13/18
Destiny Ong
Destiny Ong
Age: 21
Height: 1.69m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Looks like baby fat around cheeks, overall good-looking.

Rating: 1/18
Ling Lee
Ling Lee
Age: 19
Height: 1.73m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Big ears, looks like a "dragon lady", wide smile.

Rating: 14/18
Edwina Tan
Edwina Tan
Age: 21
Height: 1.73m
Occupation: Undergraduate
My comments: Crease around cheeks/mouth, looks old.

Rating: 17/18

Yes, my ratings are quite arbitrary. Probably the only ones you can trust are the first and last few.

By the way, all contestant photos are copyright MediaCrap MediaCorp Singapore Pte Ltd.

--

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dude

I think Rebecca rocks

cheers

Post a Comment