Google Translate

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Web Standards Group presentation

Web Standards Group
Update: download my presentation

At the second Web Standards Group, Singapore meetup, I'll be giving a presentation entitled "Reality Check: Beyond the hype of Web standards". It came about because, at the previous meeting, I had got the impression that a lot of attendees were very "ra-ra" about Web standards, but didn't fully understand what they were getting themselves into. I mulled over this and came up with the topic, which I proposed to Lucian, the WebSG organiser.

Now, I hope I don't come across as a total jack@$$.

What: Web Standards Group, Singapore Meetup #2
When: February 28th, 2007, 7:00pm till 8:30pm
Where: Multi-purpose Room, Central Lending Library (Basement of National Library, Victoria Street)

Programme
  • "Reality check: Beyond the hype of web standards" by Yuhui
  • Firefox Tips & Tricks by Chu Yeow
  • 5 minute introduction to Microformats by Lucian
  • Round table discussion: Web Standards for "Brochure" sites
--

2 comments:

Manar said...

oOu weren't even a slight jack@$$. well done! Though you've still got a few questions left to answer so hopefully you still on course for the last few minutes.

Yuhui said...

Hi Manar, thanks for the kind words!

Post a Comment